leider ist es noch nicht möglich ohne root ein screenshot per App zu machen (zumindest mir nicht bekannt).
Ohne root geht es dann nur folgendermaßen: Telefon mit dem Rechner verbinden und dann per SDK Screenshots machen:
Hier mal eine Anleitung (englisch-habe auf die schnelle nur die gehabt):[How To] Get Screenshots with Android SDK of Your Unrooted RAZR Desktop
How to take Screenshots of your Unrooted Android device(s)
This process outline below assumes you have downloaded and installed applications before on your computer. If you have not please refer to your computers operating manual.
DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for what you do with your device if issues arise using the below process. This is the process that has worked for me as outlined. I am using an Windows 7 64 machine and what works for me may not work for you.
Download and Install the following:
1.Motorola USB and Charging Drivers here
2.Goggles Android SDK (Software Development Kit) here
3.Pick the appropriate one for your desktop pc (I downloaded the windows version "android-sdk_r10-windows.zip and unzipped into a folder I choose. i.e. C:\Android\) (If you do not have an unzipping tool you can get a free version here of 7Zip)
4.Oracles Java JDK (Java Developers Kit) here
5.Pick the JDK button and follow the instructions> Pick a platform> And select the check box that you agree with the license agreement.> Click continue and click on the jdk-6u24-windows-x64.exe to download (NOTE: you may not have the exact file listed that I picked but it should look the same just without the "x64" if your not running a 64 bit machine)
Once you have installed everything above now you can setup to take a screen shot of your device desktop
1. Go To Settings> Select Applications> Select Development> and enable USB debugging by selecting the check box
2. Connect your device using your usb cable
3. Locate where you unzipped the Android SDK> Open the tools folder and double click on ddms.bat (or ddms if you have your file extensions hidden)
4. The Dalvik Debug Monitor will open Make sure you device is listed in the upper left hand side of the window
5.To take a Screenshot, select Device> Screen Capture
6. The Device Screen Capture window will open
- Click Refresh to capture a current screenshot
- Save your screenshot to your PC
- After you are done with all the screen shots you can click Done
You have now successfully taken a screen shot of your unrooted device using the SDK tools you can get for free on the internet. Now this is intensive and the easier way to do this is to unlock/root your device but if you do not want to void your warrantee at this time this is the next best thing.
— geändert am 06.02.2012, 13:57:40